Monday, January 7, 2013

I'll Be Better When I'm Older...

SO I've been gone again... I'm sorry for the disappearing act, given the holidays and the death in the family I've been bouncing all over the place since November. So Its a new year 2013! Time to start doing this daily again and to not be so depressed about life.. or the loss of it for some... So hope everyone had a safe and happy new year...


So my song for tonight is simple, a love song... It calms me even in the chaos. So enjoy

I'll Be by Edwin McCain ~

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky 
Never revealing their depth 
Tell me that we belong together 
Dress it up with the trappings of love 
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips 
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above 
I'll be your cryin' shoulder 
I'll be love suicide 
I'll be better when I'm older 
I'll be the greatest fan of your life 
Rain falls angry on the tin roof 
As we lie awake in my bed 
You're my survival, you're my living proof 
My love is alive and not dead
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up in the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above
I've dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead
Tuned in, turned on, remembered the thing you said



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMiVeK5zGz8

No comments:

Post a Comment